Time is winding down so quickly. On May 29th, I leave the country for just about the rest of 2013. I've been acting pretty calm about it, but I'm actually really excited and REALLY nervous. I'm worried about my level of French, of course. Yes, I know, most people will speak English, but I don't want to have to settle with the easy way! That's not why I'm going. It's going to be tough, but so worth it.
Recently, I've been going through the hectic visa processes. Because I am "special" and had to be complicated with staying in France/Europe from May to December with two different programs, I have to submit double the paperwork. Not only that, but to get a long-stay visa for France, I have to go to the French Consulate in Washington D.C. before I leave--HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE POSSIBLE? I'm never going to leave the country!!!
Well, it'll all be done soon enough.
Right?
RIGHT?
Recently, I've been going through the hectic visa processes. Because I am "special" and had to be complicated with staying in France/Europe from May to December with two different programs, I have to submit double the paperwork. Not only that, but to get a long-stay visa for France, I have to go to the French Consulate in Washington D.C. before I leave--HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE POSSIBLE? I'm never going to leave the country!!!
Well, it'll all be done soon enough.
Right?
RIGHT?
No comments:
Post a Comment